Terms and Conditions
GENERAL SELLING TERMS
COMMERCIAL POLICY AND SALES AGREEMENT ENFORCEMENT
AURUM offers its products on the website and operates its electronic store for end consumers. An “end consumer” is an individual person not acting for trade or entrepreneurial purposes. AURUM reserves the right not to process orders from parties who are not “end consumers”, or who in any other way fall outside our commercial policy. The offer for sale of a product by AURUM is not binding. An agreement between parties shall take effect only when AURUM has confirmed an order placed by you. To conclude the purchase of one or more products from AURUM, you must follow the steps required to place an order on the website so it is received and validated by AURUM. An agreement takes effect when AURUM sends you an order confirmation. The agreement between you and AURUM comprises these Selling Terms and Conditions, the invitation published by AURUM on its website, and any further written arrangements made. If you fail to provide all the data AURUM has asked for, or for any other reason, AURUM may accept or refuse your order. All product (sold on AURUM’s website or by an AURUM representative) specifications are subject to change without notice at any given time, due to market contingencies or due to AURUM’s technical considerations. If this happens while there is an open sale order, AURUM will make sure that the new product specifications are better or equal to the specifications of the previous product.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
Via the website, you will pay the price specified in the agreement for the services ordered. Payment takes place in the manner specified by AURUM on the website and according to the term stated there. If the order is placed by credit card, the credit card account will be verified at the time the order is placed. If your credit card is declined, AURUM will not complete the transaction. You will be charged for the total price of products purchased and the related shipping costs, per the order total showed by the website, at the time the order is raised — that is, before physical shipment of the goods.
- We guarantee that every transaction made on aurumbikes.com is 100% secure. All operations that involve the transmission of personal or bank data are carried out using a secure environment. Aurumbikes.com uses a server based on the standard security technology SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). All the information you send us travels encrypted through the network.
- Also, your credit card data is not registered in any database. Itgoes directly to the TPV (Point of Sale Terminal) of the Bank.
- In addition, we inform you that in an effort to provide greater security to credit card owners, we have incorporated in our payment gateway the secure payment system called CES (Secure Electronic Commerce). In this way, if you are a holder of a “secured” card, you will always be able to make payments by VISA or MASTERCARD in our store.
- In case your card is not adhered to this payment system, aurumbikes.com will only admit payment by VISA or MASTERCARD to customers with proven seniority and reliability.
- In both cases, when paying by VISA or MASTERCARD, the following data will always be requested:card number, expiration date, and a Validation Code that matches with the last 3 digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your VISA or MASTERCARD, thus offering more guarantees about the security of the transaction.
Important : Credit card fraud is a crime, and aurumbikes.com will pursue legal action with anyone who makes a fraudulent transaction in our online store.
Prices shown elsewhere on the website and in advertisements may be changed without prior notification. The price charged for an order will be the price in effect at the time the order is made. All prices showed in the website and accepted by you when submitting the order include VAT and other levies, unless specified otherwise. Prices DO NOT include import duties or any other import and brokerage fee, which are at your cost.
You can only purchase if you are over 18 years old. Otherwise, the responsibility for placing orders by minors will be borne by the father, mother or legal guardians of the minor.
ORDER PROCESSING AND SHIPMENT
Orders received by AURUM shall be completed within the period as specified by AURUM on the website when placing your order and/or in the confirmation of your order. Delays in the delivery time, however, do not give you the right to cancel the order placed, or to claim damages. Delivery of products will depend on the shipping address. When products are shipped to you by common carrier, AURUM’s liability to you for breakage and/or non-delivery to you of the products by the common carrier will be limited by the limits of liability provided by the common carrier’s terms and conditions of carriage. Import duties, or any other import and brokerage fee, are at your cost.
WARRANTY AND ORDER CANCELLATION
AURUM Warranty terms are listed on our website here https://aurumbikes.com/warranty/
You may cancel your agreement with AURUM within fourteen (14) days of receipt of AURUM’s products, by notifying AURUM at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once AURUM sends you an authorization to return the product, you can hand it back to the courier to return it to us. Return carriage is at your cost. This right does not apply in the case of purchase of “Custom” products, considering the characteristics of uniqueness and craftsmanship of the same. To cancel the agreement and return the products, the following conditions also apply:
- You must notify AURUM of your intention to return the product within fourteen (14) days from the agreement date;
- Products must not have subjected to use, installation, modification, or be damaged, as determined solely by AURUM;
- Product to be returned must be complete with all original packaging and include all accessories;
- Products must be returned in one shipment only.
If the cancelation of the agreement meets these conditions, AURUM shall reimburse the price paid for the products within fourteen (14) days of your return request to AURUM. When the cancelation of an agreement is sought more than fourteen (14) days from the order’s date, a refund will be made only under the conditions set by the AURUM Warranty Policy. You can see this on the “Warranty” page of the website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
AURUM shall solely determine if the conditions of the agreement between yourself and AURUM have been met. AURUM’s liability is limited strictly to the purchase price you paid for the products in question (exclusive of VAT). In particular AURUM is not liable for any property damage, personal injury, loss of use, interruption of business, loss of profits, or other consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive, or special damages. This applies to all situations however caused, whether for breach of warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), and strict liability or otherwise, other than those damages that are incapable of limitation, exclusion or restriction under applicable law. AURUM shall not be liable for delay in performing or failure to perform any of its obligations under this agreement if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control.
These Selling Terms & Conditions are subject to the UE Law and in particular to the Art. 14 (UE) Nº 524/2013. In particular, the Council of May 21, 2013, on online dispute resolution in consumer matters and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC, buyers and users of this website are informed of the existence of an extrajudicial resolution platform for consumers and companies in the European Union, accessible from the following address:
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or un-enforceable, in whole or in part, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. Any disputes resulting from the relationship referred to in the previous paragraph shall exclusively be submitted to the competent court of Madrid, Spain.